XLD 170 Digital Print Cutter
CAN CUT A WHOLE ROLE IN 12 MINUTES
The new XLD 170 is the most flexible of all FOTOBA cutters. Designed to work with both ROLLS and SHEETS, it is the perfect solution to trim all the flexible media output up to 1,7 mt/67in.
- Self squaring to the edge of the image (X)
- Self squaring to the edge of the image (Y)
- Memory channels to store different cut marks
- All mechanism controlled by stepper motors
- Max linear speed 18 m/50 ft
- Automatic scanning of the cut marks
- Vertical slicers: single, 8mm double or adjustable double
- Self sharpening blade system
- Adjustable cutting lengths and quantities for media conversions
- Accuracy +- 1mm (0.04in)
Regardless of any feed misalignment, the XLD 170 will automatically re-align itself to the edge of the printed image.
If the printer fails to print parallel to the media edge, or if the printer fails to wind up the roll squarely, the XLD170 will always produce squarefinished posters.
The XLD 170 cutters can handle most flexible media up to a maximum thickness of 0,8mm (32ml) including polycarbonate, photo paper, vinyl, self-adhesive vinyl, PVC, film, duratrans, TDF, canvas, laminated or encapsulated prints and much more.
* Test made with 100mt roll of paper (350ft) with prints feeding size of 2mt
Min Paper Width
Max Paper Width
Tel: +44 20 8441 4310
FAX: +44 20 8449 0317
Leopold Professional Imaging, Colex House, 57 Lancaster Road, New Barnet, Herts,EN4 8AS, England