ONE MACHINE, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES….
- Colex introduces the most versatile Flatbed Cutter System to serve markets requiring mechanised knife cutting, creasing and routing operations.
- The Sharpcut includes a fixed knife, oscillating knife and router allowing the capability for a multitude of applications.
- Optional add-on tools are available from Colex that will customize your cutter to suit your specific needs and work flow.
- The Sharpcut production power and quick tool change ensures on-time delivery every time, even for the complex job.
- Sharpcut’s advanced engineered flatbed cutting table designed for cutting sheet and rigid materials while delivering clean, smooth edge quality.
- The gantry’s X-Y movement is driven by precision gear rack and pinion.
- The Z-axis is a ball screw drive mechanism powered by a Panasonic Servo motor that guarantees high performance and reliability.
“No other cutting table on the market can compare with our quality and competitive package price”.
TRIPLE INTERCHANGEABLE TOOL HEAD
The Triple Interchangeable Tool Head station allows the operator the capability of changing application tools within the same job without manual intervention. Three tools are always loaded in the cutter allowing it to select the appropriate tool required for the job.
SHARPCUT DIGITAL FLATBED CONTOUR CUTTER
The work surface is divided into six zones for the 1.6m X 3.0m model. Each zone has its own vacuum pump controlled by individual electrical “on/off” buttons on the front panel. The power of the pumps is configured for most substrates used in Wide Format Printing.
VISION REGISTRATION SYSTEMS CAMERA AND SOFTWARE
The Sharpcut is a fully integrated hardware and software solution that turns your digital cutting table into a true, short-run production system. This powerful solution provides unmatched productivity by intelligently finishing your graphics with the highest accuracy and efficiency.
It includes a camera system that individually adjusts your cut files to accurately match your printed graphics. With industry leading vision registration, powerful dynamic routing, an intuitive user interface and true production work flow, it is the world’s standard in finishing.
It is compatible with the industry’s leading RIP and printer manufacturers. It’s method of distortion compensation enables the Colex Sharpcut Flatbed Cutter to produce error free results.
Power: 22v Single Phase 40 Amps
Required Floor Space: 4.25m x 5.5m
Model: 1.6m x3.0m
Tel: +44 20 8441 4310
FAX: +44 20 8449 0317
Leopold Professional Imaging, Colex House, 57 Lancaster Road, New Barnet, Herts,EN4 8AS, England